Work environments often conceal hazards that are not immediately recognised. These hazards can cause permanent damage to your health, and it is important to get the maximum possible protection for your respiratory passages against the harmful effects of dust particles, gases, smoke and fumes that are present in the ambient air.
• Certified EN 149:2001+A1:2009
• Filter penetration at least 94% of airborne particles
• Exhalation valve to lessen exhalation resistance and to reduce heat and moisture inside the mask
• Soft sealing lip in the nose area guarantees a secure, comfortable sealed position of the mask
• Adjustable head band offering easy handling and comfortable fit
• One size fits most adults
Before fitting device, ensure hands are clean. All respirator components should be inspected for damage prior to each use.
Always be sure that the complete product is:
• Suitable for the application
• Fitted correctly
• Worn during all periods of exposure
• Replaced when necessary
$5.00 Regular Price